Install the snippets_for_espanso Gem:
To Download: Rubygems.org Link
To Install from the Command Line:
gem install snippets_for_espanso
- The first time running after install you'll need to run the command
- Running this command you'll be presented with a dialog that will write a short file that tells snippet_cli what file to add snippets to.
The defaults are as follows: Reference https://espanso.org/docs/configuration/
- Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/espanso (e.g. /home/user/.config/espanso)
- macOS: $HOME/Library/Preferences/espanso (e.g. /Users/user/Library/Preferences/espanso)
- Windows: \Roaming\AppData\espanso (e.g. C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\espanso)
- Follow along with the brief dialog and the dialog will tell you when the configuration has been added.
- Then you'll be all set to add snippets to your espanso config using the